Terms & Conditions for Stores
Your rights and obligations as a FindLokal seller
Obligations of Shops & their Settings
All shops are obligated to:
1. Keep their shop in good standing, not violating any of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Fill out all of the Shop Policies for shipping, refund, and cancellation/ return/ exchange.
3. Use accurate up-to-date photographs and descriptions when listing products.
4. Fill out the correct shop address, and add the correct shipping fees for each zone.
5. Include reasonable and accurate delivery times.
Obligations of Shops & their Orders
All shops are obligated to:
1. Ship their orders according to the processing time or ship-by date you listed, or as agreed with shoppers by email or through FindLokal Notifications tool.
2. Ship the order to the shippers address provided on the order. If the shopper provides an alternate shipping address through email/notifications, be mindful of fraud or scams. You may choose to cancel and refund the order and ask the buyer to purchase the item again with the corrected shipping address.
3. Mark the order as shipped after you send it out.
4. If requested by the shopper, be able to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof can include a shipping or tracking number by GoSend that shows the order route and delivery progress.
Fees & Payments
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant facility provided Xendit.com, and FindLokal will receive, hold, and settle payments to each store.
Money from completed orders will be transferred from Xendit to the stores bank account after applying the following charges, within 3 business-days of the order being made.
Commission – stores are charged 5% on the listed price (published price/sale price/price after coupons applied) of any products sold.
Transaction charges – stores will be charged for customers to make payments though our payment gateway (Xendit.com). These charges are made by Xendit.com and we are only passing them on and not adding to them:
- Virtual bank transfer (this is what most people will pay with): currently BRI, Mandiri, BNI & Permata – Rp4,500/payment
- eWallets: OVO & LinkAja – 1,5% of the order value
Withdrawal charges – stores will be charged Rp5,000/withdrawal for us to send money from our payment gateway (Xendit.com) to the store bank account. These charges are made by Xendit.com and we are only passing them on and not adding to them.
Withdrawal Limits – At the moment there is no minimum amount that stores can withdraw from Xednit.com to their bank account.
FindLokal is dedicated to keeping your details private and therefore any personal information we collect is for business and shipping use only and is kept strictly confidential. We do not sell or share your personal details to third parties.
If you don’t want us to collect or process your personal information for business and shipping use, you shouldn’t use FindLokal. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies or practices of any of our members.
We require all account owners to be at least 18 years of age. Minors under 18 years of age and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use the Services only if they have permission and direct supervision by the owner of the account. Children under age 13 are not permitted to use the Services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account.
Stores may choose to offer promotions specifically for their own shops and/or products. We currently offers two promotional tools: Sales and Coupons.
A Sale is a promotion that allows stores to offer a sale price less than the normal product price(s). Stores can run a sale on a single product or on multiple products. Sales are public and will be displayed to all shoppers.
A Coupon is a code that may be redeemed for a discount on a product. Stores you may create and distribute Coupons at their discretion, and they will apply only to their own products. Coupons are public and will be displayed to all shoppers, and can be used by any shopper who redeems the code according to the limits that are added during Coupon creation: these limits can include specific products, specific product categories, usage limits (eg one time or multiple times), minimum spend, and expiration date.
In no event shall the stores (their directors, officers, employees and representatives) nor FindLokal (its directors, officers, employees and representatives) be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages related to the product sold.
All stores set their own prices in Indonesian Rupiah (Rp) and are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) for all purchases within Indonesia.
We will inform both stores and shoppers of each transaction/order, or of other information pertaining to payments, by email or through FindLokal Notifications tool.
Role of FindLokal
FindLokal is a marketplace comprised of individual third-party stores who run their own stores, create their own policies, and are responsible for their inventory, shipments, and complying with the law. We provide a venue, but FindLokal does not manufacture goods, hold inventory, or ship items on behalf of our stores.
The content uploaded on FindLokal’s marketplace is generated by independent stores who are not employees, agents, or representatives of FindLokal. Where FindLokal has helped a store to upload content for their store, the store will have reviewed and agreed the content, and has the final say whether to accept the content.
The stores are responsible for ensuring they have all necessary rights to their content and that they are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
FindLokal reserves the right to disable any listing, shop, or account that we believe violates our Terms & Conditions.
At the moment delivery is only for Bali. Each store has their own delivery/shipping policy, and will update the default delivery/shipping policy of 1 business day to suit their business and products.
Each store also has their own delivery/shipping fees that will vary according to the post code of their store. Delivery/shipping fees are calculated at the time of ordering, and are based on the post code of the delivery address entered at the time of ordering.
Out of Stocks
The stores will endeavor to ensure that all goods ordered by shoppers will be shipped according to the stores delivery policy. Stocks can fluctuate throughout the day due to sales demand, so an item indicated as “in stock” may, in fact, be out of stock. Stores are not expected to process back-orders, so in this event, stores will make every effort to contact the shopper by email or phone to immediately to notify them of the lead time.
In this circumstance the stores will also offer various options including:
- cancel the order in return for a full refund;
- accept a substitute product (price differences will be calculated).
Order Changes or Cancellations
Orders are processed according to the delivery policy detailed by each store, and this may allow a brief period of time during which shoppers may change or cancel an order.
If a shopper should make a mistake when ordering, they will contact the store immediately, and if the order has not yet been dispatched then the store will try to accommodate their request.
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant facility and this process will incur irreversible fees. If you a shopper wishes to cancel an order, a full refund will be issued, minus any transaction and/or other applicable fees incurred by FindLokal and the store due to the cancellation of the order.
Products can be returned if they are damaged, or do not match the description of what was ordered. The shopper will contact the store via email within 48 hours of receiving the goods, and provide photo evidence for verification. The store will send them a return address of where to send your goods, and they will be received back within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date, in the condition they originally arrived in, to be eligible for either a replacement or a full refund of the purchase price.
Goods returned to stores because of change of mind must be unused and in perfect re-sellable condition (including product packaging, instructions etc.) otherwise the store will not be able to issue a refund. Items must be returned within (14) days of the purchase date. If shoppers instigate a return due to change of mind, they will be responsible for all associated costs due to returning the item. Sale goods are non-returnable unless faulty.
This Agreement, its Terms and Conditions and the Use of this Site shall be governed by the laws in existence in Indonesia. You agree that any claim relating to this website and our service can only be dealt with in a court in the province of Bali, Indonesia.
The following types of items are prohibited or restricted on Etsy:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs that are considered controlled substances under applicable law.
- Animal Products and Human Remains – this includes Live animals; items created using any endangered or threatened animal species as listed in Appendix I of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES); items made from cat and dog parts or pelts as defined by; ivory or bones from ivory-producing animals, including tusks, elk ivory, fossilized ivory, and wooly mammoth ivory; and, items made from human remains or products from the human body.
- Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials including explosives (fireworks or sparklers), explosive precursors, flammable items, gases, radioactive material & toxic substances such as poisons; items that have been recalled by governments or manufacturers; and, weapons/items intended to be used as a weapon to inflict harm.
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items.
- Internationally Regulated Items – items that do not comply with economic sanctions and trade restrictions.
- Pornography and Mature Content – items qualify as pornography when they contain printed or visual material that explicitly describes or displays sex acts, sex organs, or other erotic behavior for the sole purpose of sexual arousal or stimulation; items qualify as mature content when they contain printed or visual depictions of human genitalia, sexual activity or content, profane language, sexual wellness items, violent images and explicit types or representations of taxidermy.
- Violent Items: items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence – items or listings that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others, including credible threats of harm.
Stores may terminate their listing at anytime.
Upon termination, any non-disputed Available Funds will be deposited into the stores bank account, less any agreed amount that will be offset against any payments to be made to shoppers to cover any anticipated chargebacks, refunds, adjustments, or other amounts that might be paid to shoppers in connection with purchases from the store.